The academy has safe and secure bus and van transport facility to pick-up and drops all the day-scholars at their scheduled stop matching well to the notified timings. The parents are expected to bring their child/ward to the bus stop as notified and escort them back from the same stop. Private/personal conveyance is not permitted without prior permission of the principal. Students can avail the school transport, subject to availability of seats. The school does not entertain any request for a change in the bus route to suit an individual’s convenience. As a rule, such a request should not be made. In case of emergency, parents should take their wards personally with prior permission of the principal.
Bus rules should be noted by the students:
- Parents/ Guardians who want to send their ward by school bus should apply for the same to the Principal at the beginning of the academic year.
- The bus fees shall be remitted in a single installment along with the Annual fees or in three installments along with the term fees.
- To discontinue the bus facility, one month’s notice in writing shall be given by the parent/ guardian to the Principal.
- Requests for change of boarding points shall be made in writing one month in advance.
- Students are allowed to board the bus only on displaying the boarding pass. Nobody without a valid bus pass will be allowed to board the bus.
- Loss of pass shall be reported promptly in the office. A new one can be sought after remitting a fine of Rs.20/-.
- The student should reach the boarding point prior to the scheduled time and should not keep the school bus waiting.
- A responsible person known to the driver and nanny may be engaged to bring the child to the boarding point and to take the child back.
- The child will not be allowed to get down at the boarding point if the person waiting to take the child is unknown. In such cases, the child will be taken back to the school and parents/ guardians informed.
- The phone number of the nanny in the bus in which the child travels can be collected by the parent/ guardian.
- Strong and prompt disciplinary actions will be taken against the students who misbehave in the bus.
- If the school bus fails to ply on any day on account of some unforeseen difficulty, the students should come to school by other means. No complaint will be entertained on such issues.