All admissions are OPEN!
We take admissions only at the very beginning of each sessions. Basically, new sessions for school starts at the beginning of every new year and for +2 (class 11), we open entrance forms on Management and Science Programs as soon as SLC Results are published.
Admission in School
- Admission open for class nursery to class 10 from Chairta 1st. Contact Account Section for Admission Form.
- Students who want to join Hostel must enroll themselves within 15th of Baisakh.
Admission in +2
- Admission forms open for class 11 at Ashar 1st. Contact Account Section for Admission Form.
- Students are requested to mention the faculty they choose to study
- Students should appear entrance exam for each faculty programs.
Motherland Higher Secondary School is ranked among the best academic institutions in Pokhara for its high quality education, critical thinking, learning and excellence in extra-curricular activities.
Admission to MHSS is solely based on academic excellence and fulfilling the conditions of institution.
- Students are required to fill up application form and submit to the school administration. (Application form is avaiable from school’s administration office)
- All the academic transcripts and certificates of previously attended schools must be attested and submitted along with application form.
- Applications will be carefully reviewed and short-listed for written examinations.
- Candidates passing the written exam will have to appear for interview along with their guardian.
- Successful candidates will be notified and within 10 days of notification candidates should register their name and seek admission. On failing, candidates in waiting list will get the opportunity. Seats are limited and upon completion, no more admission will be done.
* Please note that admission shall be granted strictly on merit basis and fulfilling the basic admission criteria does not guarantee admission. Admission committee has sole authority to reject or accept applications.
- In order to get admission in science faculty, students are required to have minimum 65% marks in School Leaving Certificate. Students having Optional mathematics will have more advantage.
- For Management faculty, students are required to have atleast second division marks in School Leaving Certificate.
- For admission upto Class X, students are required to haveminimum second division marks in previous examination.
Uniform and Code of Conduct
- Creamish white full-sleeved shirt and dark green pants for boys and skirts for girls.
- Tie is provided by School.
- Dark green sweater with shite stripe lining on the boarder for school level students (Class Nursery – Class X) and black jacket/sweater for +2 students
The first and foremost is the strict discipline. The students must abide by the rules and regulations of school. Uniform should be strictly followed and punctuality is a must. If needed students should be ready for an extra class and devote their time accordingly and a consent letter is to be signed by every students.